Find a KGC Recruiter
Studying abroad is an exciting life experience that requires research
and planning. Many students prefer to do their own research and planning
while others like to commission the experience of recruiters.
A recruiter is a professional or organization that provides educational
consulting services to potential students. KGC has authorized qualified
recruiters in countries around the world to provide this assistance
to our potential students.
a KGC Recruiter
Professionals and organizations that would like to become a certified
KGC recruiter must submit the following criteria:
• A photocopy of current valid business license (not necessary
to translate into English)
• A list of three references which includes, names, addresses,
phone numbers and email addresses
• A company profile detailing the company history and organization
KGC’s authorized Recruiters act as our representative
• Actively promoting KGC in a manner that honestly and fairly
represents KGC’s programs, services and requirements.
• Providing applicants with visa and/or student authorization
information as appropriate for the program they are planning to
attend and pre-screen applicants for eligibility for these programs
as required by KGC & Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
• Assisting students in completing application forms and forward
applications to KGC complete with the application fee.
For more information on becoming
a KGC recruiter, please CLICK HERE
the KGC PowerPoint Presentation Slide Show, please RIGHT CLICK HERE
and select "SAVE AS"